TECHNOBIT ALUPAINT is an aluminium rich bituminous paint, suitable for application to most
substrates. Once applied TECHNOBIT ALUPAINT will reflect the suns rays, thereby protecting the coated surface and helping to stabilize temperatures on the inside of buildings during hot weather seasons.
Major Features :
- Fast Dry
- Excellent Adhesion
- Tough & Durable Surface
- Can be used to preserve, insulate and protect smooth roofs, modified bitumen roofs, metal, wood and concrete surfaces .
- The special formulation of TECHNOBIT ALUPAINT will penetrate and protect newly laid surfaces and will rejuvenate the older and more weathered surface.
Method of Application :
- The surface to be coated should be dry and free of grease and debris. Rusted metal or galvanised steel should be wire brushed before the application of TECHNOBIT ALUPAINT.
- TECHNOBIT ALUPAINT should be thoroughly stirred prior to using and periodically during application. Apply TECHNOBIT ALUPAINT liberally, using either brush, roller or spray.
Health & Safety :
As with all chemical products, care should be taken during use and storage to avoid contactwith foodstuffs, skin, eyes and mouth. If accidentally ingested, immediately seek prompt medical attention. Do not induce vomiting and give copious amounts of water to drink.
Keep away from children and animals. Reseal containers after use. Always wear protective clothing and eye protection.
TECHNOBIT ALUPAINT is packaged in ( 15L, 18L ) pails and ( 170L, 200L ) drums.
- Varies with product and climatic conditions but is usually in excess of 12 months.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.