Technobit Kote 30
High Quality Brushable Grade Solvent-Based Bitumen Coat
TECHNOBIT KOTE 30 is a solvent based bituminous coating formulated from pliable bitumen and a petroleum solvent, compounded with cellulose fibres, gelling/wetting agents, stabilizers and mineral stabilizers, to strenghten the liquid bitumen to form a tough and elastic surface.
Once cured TECHNOBIT KOTE 30 will not crack when subjected to the extremes of summer and winter conditions. TECHNOBIT KOTE 30 special formulation ensures bondability and workability and is capable of withstanding the normal stresses associated with the expansion and contraction of all roofing systems.
Major Features :
- Fast Dry
- Excellent Adhesion
- Tough & Durable Surface
- Coating for built up roofing systems
- Protective coat for metal roofs
- Damp proof coat for foundation walls and concrete decks
- Maintenance of old bituminous roofs
Method of Application :
- TECHNOBIT KOTE 30 should be thoroughly stirred before use.
- The surface to be coated must be free from dirt, debris and scale and should be thoroughly dry.
- Rough concrete surfaces and brittle asphalt should be given a coat of TECHNOBIT PRIMER D-41 prior to application. NOTE: The TECHNOBIT PRIMER D-41 should be cured (Tack free) before application of TECHNOBIT KOTE 30.
- Apply the TECHNOBIT KOTE 30 to the prepared surface as per the coverage rate.
- TECHNOBIT KOTE 30 is designed as a one coat application. However, if desired, a two coat system can be used, Allow curing (Touch Dry) before applying a second coat.
Health & Safety :
As with all chemical products, care should be taken during use and storage to avoid contact with foodstuffs, skin, eyes and mouth. If accidentally ingested, immediately seek prompt medical attention. Do not induce vomiting and give copious amounts of water to drink.
Keep away from children and animals. Reseal containers after use. Always wear protective clothing and eye protection.
TECHNOBIT KOTE 30 is packaged in ( 10kg, 20kg ) pails and ( 180kg, 200kg ) drums.
- Varies with product and climatic conditions but is usually in excess of 12 months.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.